Andrew S. Kwan
Phone: (561) 835-0900
Fax: (561) 835-0939
As member of the firm’s business and financial litigation practice team, Andrew has worked on numerous complex commercial disputes in state and federal court. Andrew also counsels small businesses and individuals in a wide variety of matters outside the courtroom. Before joining the firm in 2011, Andrew served as a law clerk for U.S. Magistrate Judge Linnea R. Johnson and as a judicial intern for U.S. District Judge Kenneth A. Marra.
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, J.D., with honors, 2009
- UF Law Trial Team
- University of Florida, B.S., 2006
Bar and Court Admissions
- Florida Bar, 2010
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida, 2011
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida, 2012
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Florida, 2012
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit, 2012
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Lawyers for Literacy Committee, Chairman (2015-present) – Partners with the 15th Judicial Circuit, the School District, the Literacy Coalition, and other community groups to hold literacy events across Palm Beach County.
- Law-Related Education Committee, Schools Subcommittee – Organizes the FLREA 15th Judicial Circuit High School Mock Trial Competition, Youth Law Day, and teen civics education.
Publications and Seminars
- “ESI Discovery for the Technologically Challenged” (2014-present)
- “Right to Inspect Books and Records of a Foreign Corporation or LLC” (with Amy Bloom), Palm Beach County Bar Association Bar Bulletin (2014)